Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Favorites: Alexia Bwensa


Summer’s passing…colors changing…leaves falling….oh yeah, it’s Autumn!

My wish list for this fall is pretty intense! Of course, there are the basic fall trends that can be made into your own depending on your budget or a particular style you’re going for, but being that there is so much to choose from, I kind of want to dibble and dabble in them all. Boots, colorful plain or patterned scarves, cute pair of jeans, a nice sweater or cardigan and a slightly oversized jacket has been a typical style for me in the fall. This fall I want to add a little more creativity to the safe look I’ve always tried. I’m truly interested in dressing up my looks not only by the showing any interest in a variety of brands, but also by the expected trends. I get my inspirations for outfits from magazines, television, blogs, paying attention to fashion trends on campus, visual displays and runway shows. This is just a taste of what you might see me in this season.

1. ALDO Brautigam Hat
2. Michael Kors Tristan Satchel Bag
3. Michael Kors Callidora Leather Boots
4. Balenciaga Leather Jacket
5. Michael Kors Gold Watch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.