Thursday, September 27, 2012

Featured Salon: Knotti By Nature



By Alexia Bwensa

Natural is the way to go!

Making the decision to go natural has been one of the best decisions I've made for my hair. Yes, it has been an up and down process but when you have your mind set on something you would really like to come to pass, you learn to work persistently to achieve that expected ending result.

Well, over a year of me being natural I was introduced to the wonderful natural hair salon by the name of Knotti By Nature in Raleigh, North Carolina. After my first appointment, I realized I should have been taking steps towards the very same approach of caring and learning about my hair as I was in that moment. Not only did I get a beautiful hairstyle by the best hairstylist in NC, but I was able to get educated about natural hair and tips that would help keep my hair in great health. Call me biased, but I feel that I haven’t received quality service when getting my hair done until coming to the shop. I always recommend the salon to any and everyone who is natural or who just wants information about how to maintain healthy hair.

Now that I attend ECU and Knotti By Nature has expanded to Greenville, NC, I feel it is only right to promote what I think will be the most popular go-to salon in the area!



Being Natural is more than just about hair, its a lifestyle. Be Knotti, Be Natural, Be YOU!!!

"We specialize in the care and maintenance of natural Hair. We also have a vast knowledge of transitioning (from chemically treated) and can help you get through that difficult journey. We provide a wide variety of styling services: Loc start, maintenance and styling, twist and braids (single and cornrows), Trims and Treatments. Our main focus is healthy hair. We have knowledgeable, creative and skilled licensed stylists on staff waiting to service you."

Raleigh location opened October 24, 2009
Greenville location opened April 7, 2012

Greenville Grand Opening October 20, 2012 from 12-5pm
            76 Howell Street
            Greenville, NC 27834

"Knotti By Nature Natural Hair Salon is committed to providing exceptional customer services, a relaxing and positive atmosphere, educated and creative stylist; who are dedicated to building and maintaining relationships with a focus of healthy hair and ensuring client satisfaction."

Starting October 1st, Knotti By Nature will have specials for college students on Wednesdays.

Call (252) 364-2918 for appointments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.